The expenses not covered under an insurance policy for which a member is liable.
« View Glossary
Articles featuring this term:
- How to Help Employees Understand Their Benefits and Choose the Right Plans
- New Study Checks Employers’ and Employees’ Understanding of Dental and Vision Plans
- Choosing Dental Insurance: 8 Tips for Finding the Right Plan
- Dental Care: How Much Does it Cost?
- What is Individual Dental and Vision Insurance? Why Is It Essential for Today’s Workers?
- Individual Dental Insurance: 5 Reasons Why It’s Essential
- Why Offer Individual Dental Insurance for Retiring or Semi-Retired Employees?
- New Lens for Cataract Patients Improves Vision, Eliminates Need for Prescription Glasses
- How to Help Employees Cope with Financial Worries and Health Care Costs
- How to Reverse Employee Turnover with Benefits That Provide Employees with Choices