Decomposed tooth structure caused by bacteria.
« View Glossary
Articles featuring this term:
- Understanding the Benefits of Dentures
- Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Mouth Rinse: What Are the Best Choices?
- Why Offer Individual Dental Insurance for Retiring or Semi-Retired Employees?
- 4 Ways to Lower Dental Costs
- Tips for Brushing Your Teeth for Better Oral Health
- The Reason You Can’t Blame Genetics for Bad Teeth
- Why Energy Drinks and Processed Foods Hurt Teeth
- Do Your Kids Use Too Much Toothpaste and Do They Brush Correctly?
- Can Baking Soda be Used to Brush and Whiten Teeth?
- 5 Reasons Employers Should Offer Employees Individual Dental and Vision Coverage