Decomposed tooth structure caused by bacteria.
« View Glossary
Articles featuring this term:
- How 7 New Dental Treatments Make it Easier to Take Care of Your Teeth
- 6 Ways to Take Better Care of Your Teeth
- Manual vs. electric toothbrushes: Which is best?
- 6 reasons why you should take care of your teeth as you age
- 5 trends that could harm your oral health
- 3 things to know about dental exams
- This is Why You Can’t Blame Genetics for Bad Teeth
- 3 reasons why it’s important to take care of your teeth
- 5 reasons why you need to brush your tongue
- How To Use Dental, Vision and Hearing Benefits To Engage Employees