Decomposed tooth structure caused by bacteria.
« View Glossary
Articles featuring this term:
- 3 Ways Preventive Dental Care Benefits Employers and Employees
- 7 Things You Can Do to Prevent Tooth Decay
- The Future of Dental Care: New Treatment May Ease Concerns, Improve Oral Health
- How 7 New Dental Treatments Make it Easier to Take Care of Your Teeth
- 6 Ways to Take Better Care of Your Teeth
- Manual vs. electric toothbrushes: Which is best?
- 6 reasons why you should take care of your teeth as you age
- 5 trends that could harm your oral health
- 3 things to know about dental exams
- This is Why You Can’t Blame Genetics for Bad Teeth